If you have green deposits on your tile or terrace surfaces, don't despair! Although it may seem like a discouraging task, with the right product, you can easily remove green deposits from your surfaces and restore it to their original beauty. In this blog post we will show you how to Lithofin Allex can use to remove green deposits quickly and easily from all types of tiles and terrace surfaces
Before you start, it is important to ensure that you need all the necessities you need. Next Lithofin Allex also needs a hard brush, a bucket, gloves and eye protection. Once you have all the necessities, you can start.
- Wet the surface: First wet the surface to be cleaned with water. This way you prevent the Lithofin Allex dries out too quickly.
- Bring the Lithofin Allex on: Then bring the Lithofin Allex on the surface on using the brush. Make sure you apply it evenly, so that all green deposits are covered.
- Let it sit for 10-15 minutes: After you the Lithofin Allex has applied, let it sit for 10-15 minutes so that it can do its job.
- Scrub the surface: After 10-15 minutes it is time to scrub the surface with the brush. Make sure you scrub powerfully so that all green deposits are removed: rinsing with water is not necessary!
- And voila! Your tiles and terraces will look like new in no time!
Removing green deposits of tiles and terrace surfaces does not have to be difficult or time -consuming. Of Lithofin Allex, you can easily remove stubborn green deposits without aggressive chemicals or scrubbing back-breaking. So the next time you notice that you are dealing with green attack, order Lithofin Allex and get the job quickly and easily for each other!